After talking with Plaza, I’ve decided to cancel the meeting tomorrow. There is a layer of ice that has fallen, and they are calling for a bit of snow before this storm is done tonight. The temps will stay below freezing, so the ice won’t be melting by morning, especially on side streets. I don’t want anyone to get hurt trying to get out in the morning.
Sheryl has confirmed that we can move the January program to March — Alice will be able to come then.
I’m so sorry — but I feel that it is better to be safe…
Maybe we can all use the time gained to start our lettering projects for the year!! The instructions were in the January newsletter. If you did not receive one please let me know and we’ll get one mailed to you. We’ll also get the newsletter loaded into the website as soon as possible.
Stay warm — the cold air is definitely back!!
Lynn Noga, President